Card tables aren't just for your grandma's basement anymore. Whether at home, at the office, or even on the go, card tables provide a quick, easy, and versatile solution for just about any occasion.
1. What's your game of choice? Euchre? Pinochle? Poker? If you want to stick with tradition, table and chair sets make it easy to host a neighborhood game night for friends. All of our models assemble quickly and easily, so you can spend less time setting up and more time getting your game face on.
2. Game night isn't the only time your card table will come in handy. It can pull double (or even triple) duty and is the perfect solution for dining and displaying. Set one up at a family party for the kids, put one at the end of the driveway for a lemonade stand, or use it as display rack at a garage sale. There's no limit to functionality, so having more than one table is never a bad idea.
3. What about activities outside of the home? Keeping a card table at the office makes it easy to set up for a last-minute display or presentation. Or throw one in the back of the car for an easy space to arrange food at a tailgate.
4. A variety of materials are available, so choose the one that's right for you. A wooden set can lend a touch of elegance to an event, while metal, plastic, or hardboard and vinyl models ensure you don't have to worry about spillage. And you never have to use the same table twice--throw a tablecloth or cover over the top for a quick transformation between events.
5. Will your card table and chairs be earning their keep inside or out? For indoor use, you're better off with a more traditional tabletop material. If you plan a lot of activities in the great outdoors, check out long-lasting plastic and vinyl outdoor models designed to withstand any weather.
6. Parties, games, and presentations can sometimes go on forever. If your guests are in for the long haul, choose a comfortably padded set that ensures no butts will be numb by the end of the game.
7. Don't feel locked in by a basic square. Browse through a variety of shapes and sizes. Group mismatched designs together for a unique look, or let your guests feel like Knights of the Round Card Table.
8. Save yourself time later down the line and invest in a card table and chair set right from the get-go. Use the table and chairs as a set, or break them up and use the pieces separately as needed.
"I bought today because the tables and carts are very difficult to find in my area. Your selection was great as are your prices. I made the decision to purchase with you vs. local because you didn't charge me shipping - this was a great benefit. Thank you and best of luck with your business."
-Mr. E.B., Laramie, WY