Whether you're in charge of hosting Thanksgiving dinner for the whole family or organizing a professional convention or seminar, folding tables are key to planning a successful event. Before you decide which table is the right fit for your needs, here are a few essential ideas:
1. Folding tables come in a variety of shapes, so they're functional for almost any event. If you're serving a buffet-style feast, a long rectangular table is a good solution for setting up an array of food. For a sit-down get-together, a round folding table keeps conversation flowing smoothly.
2. You don't have to settle for just one length when it comes to choosing a folding table. They come in a wide array of lengths, so your event can handle any crowd. If you're hosting a graduation party or shower, think about investing in a longer table guaranteed to hold up under the weight of all those entrees.
3. Folding banquet tables range in length from 36 inches to 96 inches, so pull out your tape measure and assess the space you need to fill. You might discover that a longer, 5-foot banquet table fits your needs perfectly. Or try a mix of folding tables in various lengths placed horizontally and vertically to maximize floor space and add to the ambience.
4. If your guests expect to be seated, make sure to choose a folding table that offers plenty of legroom. Folding banquet tables offer several different leg styles. An H-leg instead of a slide lock will spare the knees of the person sitting at the head of the table.
5. Figure out how many people you need to fit at your folding table. To avoid crunched legs and awkward encounters playing footsie, make sure your banquet table is large enough to seat all your guests comfortably.
6. Inside or out? Choose a table material for your folding table that suits its environment. For a professional event held indoors, choose a seminar table made of aluminum or plywood for strength and leg space. For outdoor events, a plastic- or vinyl-topped folding table is weather-resilient and easy to clean.
7. A small folding table can be the perfect solution to hosting a weekly card game, quick meal, or tailgate. As a bonus, folding tables are easy to pack up and put away, so when they party is finished, so is the clutter. Your room is back to normal in just a few clicks.
8. Folding banquet tables and seminar tables work brilliantly as quick-set solutions for career fairs, brochure stations, registration desks, and sign-in stations. Keeping a card table or two around the office is always a good idea.
9. One of the greatest perks of owning a folding table is that they're easy to transport, set up, and store. Remember that even after your event is over, you'll still have your banquet tables. It's important to choose a folding table that packs up and can be discreetly tucked away until the next time you need it.
"I bought today because the tables and carts are very difficult to find in my area. Your selection was great as are your prices. I made the decision to purchase with you vs. local because you didn't charge me shipping - this was a great benefit. Thank you and best of luck with your business."
-Mr. E.B., Laramie, WY