1. Folding table to fine dining - table linens are the quickest and easiest way to spruce up a dining set, regardless of its permanence. Different styles of tablecloths and chair covers can make the same set of furniture appropriate for almost any setting.
2. Table cloths come in a variety of sizes and styles ideal for common tables and settings. Traditional designs lend an authentic and time-tested authenticity to any setting. More contemporary tablecloths may bring a unique pattern or bright pop of color to your setting.
3. The table skirt is an oft-neglected element, but it's particularly applicable when dealing with folding or portable tables. By covering the legs partially or completely, it provides a weight and authenticity that lets you and guests forget that it's not permanent. Amazing what table linens can do.
4. You can add a lot to your event by skipping traditional paper napkins. Choosing a set of table napkins that matches the rest of your table linens says, "I really thought this through." When the evening's over, don't throw them out - table napkins can be cleaned and used again and again.
5. You just can't beat modern folding chairs for convenience and comfort, but often an event calls for a look that's more substantial. Chair covers are the perfect solution, wrapping around your folding chairs to fill out the form and gracefully match your table linens and other decorations.
6. If you're going with chair covers, be sure to pick up a set of matching chair ties, too. These simple accessories put the final touch on a total motif. Most of our chair covers have a set of chair ties that go with, but we like to mix and match, too.
7. When picking table linens, it's important to consider the size of the tables you're accenting. Linens are available to fit nearly every size of standard folding table and chair, and some non-traditional sizes as well. Carefully measure the tables you'll be using, and pick tablecloths and table skirts that fit the bill.
8. All of our table linens have been carefully selected by our team, and represent the best on the web. If you have any questions about sizing, colors, compatibility, materials, or anything else, call or email our Customer Care Center. We want your event to look as good , too!
9. If you work for a catering or event company, or are outfitting a particularly large event, consider calling our business sales department to inquire about volume discounts. We're committed to helping our customers of all sizes meet your banquet table and table linen needs.
"I bought today because the tables and carts are very difficult to find in my area. Your selection was great as are your prices. I made the decision to purchase with you vs. local because you didn't charge me shipping - this was a great benefit. Thank you and best of luck with your business."
-Mr. E.B., Laramie, WY